As a Believer, Do You Believe it is God's Will for You to Prosper? If Not, Maybe it's Time to Re-think Your Financial Prosperity... God's Way!
Before you can prosper God’s way, you must have clarity as to why you should and believe you can prosper. The sad truth is, most believers don’t prosper because, ironically, they just don’t believe it is God’s will for them.
In 5 Reasons God Wants YOU to Prosper, author Sebastien Richard urges you to reconsider God’s will for your prosperity through irrefutable scriptural truths. He also confronts head-on the spirit of poverty and the lies of the Enemy that keep you financially stuck and defeated.
Through personal experience, insight, and revelation, Richard shows…
- - How being fully alive affects your finances
- - What God’s definition of a good man is
- - How your prosperity contributes to God’s Kingdom
- - What attitudes keep you from growing to your full financial potential
- - How to identify the spirit of poverty, and much more!
Hundreds of books teach believers how to prosper, but before you learn how to prosper, you must first identify, confront, and forsake the false money-related beliefs that are keeping you bound. This is your starting point of embracing God’s plans to prosper you (Jeremiah 29:11).